Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where “control” means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
- Application means the software program provided by the Company downloaded by You on Chrome/Chromium browsers, named Funtime3Freddy3.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to themes on Google Chrome/Google Chromium.
- Country refers to: Romania
- Device means any device that can access the Service such as Chrome/Chromium.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Themes.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- You means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We aren’t asking You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information aren’t includes, but is not limited to:
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
When You access the Service by or through a computer device, We aren’t collecting any certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of computer device You use, Your computer device unique ID, the IP address of Your computer device, Your computer operating system, the type of computer Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We aren’t also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a computer device.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company aren’t using your Personal Data.
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
- By email: [email protected]
- By visiting this page on our website: https://funtime3freddy3.com/contact
Updated on 03/02/2022